If you have questions about data privacy, please send your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about our marketing actions, please send a request at email@example.com. In any case, you can contact us using the “Contact us” form.
The main purpose of the www.colibri-snop.com website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you get to know better COLIBRI.
As part of the processing of personal data carried out on this website (excluding the processing carried out by third parties via third-party cookies and to which this site refers), the data controller is COLIBRI SAS, a simplified joint-stock company, with its registered office at 94-96 rue de Paris – 92100 Boulogne Billancourt (France), registered under the number 834 242 703 RCS Nanterre, represented by its President VISEO SAS.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The protection of personal data is a major concern for COLIBRI.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COLIBRI undertakes to ensure that your Personal Data is obtained and processed fairly lawfully and transparently, is collected for specified and lawful purposes, is used in accordance with these purposes and is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes in accordance with the principle of minimization.
Personal Data may be collected directly when, for example, you take an active approach on the Website (in particular by making a contact request) or when you respond to an offer of employment on a job search website (in particular by filling out a form) or indirectly when, for example, example the information is automatically issued by your computer (including through cookies depending on your choice).
When we collect Personal Data from you, we mark the required fields with an asterisk. Some of the Personal Data is essential for the provision of the service you want, the evaluation of your application for a position within the group or the use of certain tools as part of the recruitment process.
3. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
With regard to the communication, marketing and commercial actions (including registration for an event / newsletter / webinar or others, download of documentation, etc …) or requests for contact or information, the different categories of Personal Data collected are the following:
- Personal identification data (in particular surname, first name and picture);
- Contact information (including mailing address, email address, phone number);
- Professional data (in particular name of the company, title).
With regard to the recruitment process, the different categories of Personal Data collected are as follows:
- Personal identification data of candidates (including name, surname, photograph, marital status, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- Professional data contained in the documents / videos submitted (in particular concerning professional experience, training, languages and other hobbies).
With regard to browsing the Website, the different categories of Personal Data collected by COLIBRI are as follows:
- Browsing and connection data (including web pages visited, IP address of your computer, connection logs, called destinations, chosen language).
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data are processed for the following purposes, it being specified that any other purpose may be specified at the time of collection.
With regard to communication, marketing and commercial actions, the processing of Personal Data collected is done on the basis of consent or legitimate interest. The goals are:
- organization, management and monitoring of all marketing and communication actions of the Company,
- dissemination of information on COLIBRI, its products and services and prospecting,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management,
- follow-up of requests and contacts,
- participation in surveys of satisfaction, survey or questionnaire or equivalent as well as the issuance of recommendations,
With regard to the recruitment process, the processing of the Personal Data collected is done on the basis of the legitimate interest as well as the need to take the steps prior to entering an employment contract. The goals are:
- assessment of a candidate’s ability to fill a position from a recruitment perspective,
- organizing the recruitment process and interviews and recruitment campaigns,
- planning of HR development actions,
- reimbursement of expenses related to recruitment,
- setting up the employment contract.
With regard to browsing the Website, the Processing of the Personal Data collected is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest and the purpose are described in the table below listing the cookies.
5. RECIPENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be processed by persons who need access to such Personal Data as part of their duties within the Company (including marketing, sales, administrative, functional support or human resources, etc. …).
Given our organization, we may share your Personal Data with other VISEO Group companies under the same conditions.
Your Personal Data may also be processed by external service providers on our behalf. In this case, COLIBRI ensures that they have an appropriate level of personal data protection. They may be hosting providers or recommendation issuing company service providers helping us to manage or maintain the Website, as well as tools or computer or digital media, or service providers facilitating the recruitment process or allowing us to conduct our business.
We may also share your Personal Data with our publisher partners with whom we are in contact and in the context of certain commercial, marketing and communication actions.
We may also disclose or share your Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation or to protect rights, property or safety. We may also disclose your Personal Data to a potential purchaser of an activity or assets.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Some of your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area. COLIBRI transfers the Personal Data outside the European Union in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Some tools used in the recruitment process may be hosted outside the European Union. In all cases, these transfers benefit from appropriate guarantees in accordance with regulations.
For further information, please contact us in accordance with the instructions in section 8 below.
We take all reasonable and useful precautions regarding the nature of the Personal Data and the risks presented by its treatment, to protect against any form of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COLIBRI only stores your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing or to fulfill legal obligations.
For commercial, marketing and communication actions, Personal Data is kept for a maximum of 3 years.
For the recruitment, Personal Data is kept for a maximum of 2 years.
For the Internet browsing, Personal Data is kept according to the durations specified in the table listing cookies.
8. AUTOMATED PROFILING / DECISION AS PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As part of a first selection of candidates, we can use solutions developed by third-party suppliers to analyze your application and profile, its suitability to the positions to which you apply or which could correspond within the Company or the Group, the objective being to optimize the selection of the candidates and to retain the profiles the most adapted for a determined position.
However, these solutions are not the only tools used and other criteria can be taken into account. In all cases, decisions are not fully automated.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you have the right to:
- Be informed regarding the processing of your Personal Data,
- Access your Personal Data processed by COLIBRI and modify them,
- Be forgotten which allows you to demand the deletion of your Personal Data by COLIBRI,
- Restriction of processing that allows you to control how your Personal Data is processed,
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data, which means that you can demand that COLIBRI stops to process it,
- Portability, allowing you to request to receive your Personal Data in a structured and standardized format.
No sensitive Personal Data is collected, that is no data concerning health, sexual preferences, religious beliefs, ethnic group, political affiliation or membership in any community or trade union group.
You are informed of the existence within the VISEO Group of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to whom you can apply to request the benefit of one of these rights above, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at this address: VISEO SAS, DPO, 94-96 rue de Paris, 92100 BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT (France).
Finally, you are informed of your right to lodge a claim with a supervisory authority, particularly in France, with the CNIL.
You have the option to unsubscribe information that you receive from our Group and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
10. EXTERNAL WEBSITE
Our Website may contain links to partner sites or be accessible from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and we can not be held responsible for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting Personal Data to these sites.
A cookie or any similar plotter (the “Cookies”) is a plotter that can be saved in your terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) and / or when consulting or using an application with software navigation, via the Website or an application. A cookie allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer, and according to the Cookie, to collect several informations.
11.2 Your consent
The registration of a Cookie is essentially subject to the will of the user, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge under the conditions provided below. Your browser can also be set to notify you which Cookies are placed on your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
You can give your consent or not by clicking on the different icons for this purpose, in a global way or specifically by purpose via the preference management, with the exception of the necessary Cookies which do not require the collection of your consent.
You can also retract your consent at any time via the « COOKIES SETTINGS » icon on each page.
11.3 Purposes of the cookies
The Cookies placed by COLIBRI allow the Website to function efficiently, to remember your preferences to provide the Company with information for statistical purposes, to allow the viewing of videos and sharing on social networks.
These cookies allow us to collect and store your cookie choices. They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be deactivated.
|Tarte au citron||12 months|
Analyse / audience measurement
The audience measurement cookies enable to generate website statistics useful for the improvement of the website.
The audience measurement cookies enable these social networks to know your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of the website, in order to display personalized advertising on the LinkedIn website according to your navigation and your profile.
|For more information : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/l/cookie-table|
Some pages of our Website may include videos, these cookies allow you to view them.
* « Persistent » cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them)
We include on our Website computer applications from third parties, who may place Cookies and collect data relating to your browsing on our Website and associated with the personal data they have. They are only placed when you click on the links and you can refuse them through the management of your consent.
We do not manage the data collected by these third parties. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by configuring your user accounts for each of these networks.
Links of the privacy policies of third parties:
• Google Tag Manager : Data privacy and security – Tag Manager Help (google.com)
Share buttons :
• Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=fr_FR
• Twitter : https://twitter.com/fr/privacy
• YouTube : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr&gl=fr
12. COLIBRI SOLUTION: LIST OF SUBSEQUENT SUB-CONTRACTORS
COLIBRI publishes the COLIBRI solution. The list of the subsequent subcontractors used by COLIBRI is as follows:
- Microsoft France : hosting of the solution
- Twilio Inc : communication plateform (sending SMS if using Colibri’s multiple factor authentication)
- Sendgrid Inc : communication plateform (notifications by email)
- Viseo SAS, Vi-One North Africa SARL et VISEO BPO PHILIPPINES Inc : solution installation and maintenance operations, user account management
Update on July 5, 2021